|1022||ASTM A181 CL70|
|1029||ASTM A350 LF2|
|1030||ASTM A350 LF6|
|1035||ASTM A266 CL2|
|1040||ASTM A266 CL4|
- Carbon Steel is steel that contains up to about 1.2% carbon where other elements are present in quantities too small to impact properties.
- Commonly used for structural & pressure vessel applications.
- Consider Seamless Rolled Ring Forgings as an alternative to specifications ASTM A516, A36, & A106.
|4150||ASTM A182 F5|
|4170||ASTM A182 F9|
|4320||ASTM A182 F11|
|4340||ASTM A182 F22|
- Alloy Steel is steel containing additional alloying elements other than carbon to enhance physical & mechanical properties and/or heat treat response.
- Alloying elements produce steel with enhanced strength and fatigue resistance.
- Commonly used for Gear & Bearing applications along with a variety of industrial equipment applications.
- Stainless Steels are steels that are corrosion & heat resistant and contain a minimum of 10% to 12% Chromium along with other alloying elements.
- Commonly used for Food & Chemical processing applications.
- Consider Seamless Rolled Ring Forgings as an alternative to ASTM A276 & A240.
|52100 GRADE 1 (ASTM A485)|
|52100 GRADE 2 (ASTM A485)|
|52100 (ASTM A295)|